Big Light Productions, Mediawan, Beta Film, domestic HRT, Nova TV, and Drugi plan are some of the first companies that have confirmed their arrival at the NEM Zagreb 2022 event, which will be held from December 7 to 9 at the Esplanade Zagreb Hotel.
The currently confirmed speakers are:
- Frank Spotnitz, CEO, Executive Producer, Big Light Productions
- Moritz Polter, Managing Director & Executive Producer, Windlight Pictures GmbH
- Emmanuel Eckert, Deputy Director of Acquisitions, Mediawan
- Anna Rohde-Seyfried, Content Editor, Beta Film
- Robert Šveb, General Director, Croatian Radiotelevision (HRT)
- Danna Stern, Founder, Yes Studios
- Grégoire Polad, Director General, Association of Commercial Television and Video on Demand Services in Europe
- Hayley McKenzie, Founder & CEO, Script Angel
- Jonathan Broughton, Head of Strategy, EBU
- Ankica Jurić Tilić, Film Producer, Kinorama
- Guy Bisson, Executive Director & Co-founder, Ampere Analysis
- Maria Rua Aguete, Executive Director, Technology Fellow, Omdia
- Denis Karam, Archive Producer, Zig Zag Productions
- Ivana Miković, Managing Director / Co-Founder, Firefly Productions
- Matej Lončarić, Director of Video operations & Media brands: JoomBoos, Miss7 at 24sata
- Marike Muselaers, Financing, Co-productions, Acquisitions and Business Development, Lumière
- Nebojša Taraba, Producer and Partner, Drugi Plan
The list of all speakers can be found on the official NEM Zagreb website.
The speakers will share knowledge and experience at presentations and panels, which NEM Zagreb will fully announce in November through the schedule of events.
Content Showcase as the central part of the program
In addition to exceptional speakers, NEM Zagreb will also present premium and original content during the central part of the Content Showcase program. Projects in various stages of development will be presented; from those that are currently just an idea or in the phase of collecting financial resources to those already on air. The program will consist of several presentations by the largest European and regional companies such as Firefly Productions, 24 sata, and others. Also, Cine Link Drama will present the content of BH Telecom and hold a showcase of selected projects.
Promoting the development of creativity and the TV industry in the region
NEM Zagreb will once again be the central gathering place for successful representatives of FTA television, pay-TV channels, streaming services, producers, directors, actors, screenwriters, production houses and agencies, and other content creators. Under the slogan All about content creation, the event is focused on the creative side of the TV industry and is relevant for Central and Eastern Europe.
Panel discussions, presentations, premieres of new television series, education, and a unique opportunity for networking with TV industry experts are an essential part of every New Europe Market (NEM) edition. NEM Zagreb is an event focused on the CEE region and countries with lower production capacity within the region to bring together audiovisual professionals and key decision-makers from Europe. Also, in the weeks before the event itself, a workshop will be organized under the leadership of Script Angel and lecturer Hayley McKenzie, which will allow creatives to improve their skills.