Now is the right time to subscribe because this opportunity will not be repeated again!
If you purchase a one-year PREMIUM subscription model in the period between July 1st and October 31st, 2019 you will receive our FIRST book “25 YEAR OF PRIVATE ELECTRONIC MEDIA“, which will be published on November 5th, 2019.
The gift is worth 250,00 kn (33 euros), which will be the price of the book at a free sale.
If you decide to become our subscriber for 365 days and you choose a STANDARD subscription, you will be able to buy the book at a 20% discount.
This book, which you must have, deals with key historical events of private electronic media at the time of their emergence, growth, and development in the period from 1988 to 2019.
The book chapters are:
- The Age of Media Pirates (1988-1995)
- Adoption of the first Telecommunications Act 1994
- Giving out concessions to the first media
- Establishment of TV Mreže and CCN
- Forum 21
- The first private national media (Nova TV, Narodni and Otvoreni Radio)
- The creation of the web portal
- The regulation of copyright
- Grupo affair
- The Case of Radio 101
- Development of TV content distribution
- Development of radio, radio networks and media services
- Privatization of HTV 3,and OIV formation
- New law on el. media 2003
- The arrival of RTL on the Croatian market
- Establishment of HAKOM (Telecommunications, Agency)
- From the Telecommunications Council to the Electronic Media Council
- Development of local and cable television
- Fund for media pluralism
- Digital TV broadcasting
- Legislative solutions from 2009
- Battle for viewership (NOVA, RTL HRT)
- Strengthening of the web portals
- Crisis and the media
- The impact of Social Networks and the development of SVOD and OTT
- Digital radio DAB +
- New 25 years – a look at the future
The authors of the book are Neven Šantić and Zoran Kovačić, and the book will be published by Voice of Media Ltd., publisher of Media daily.
Delivery of books is not included in the gift and depends on the place of your residence according to the standard price list of postal services.